Sunday, April 19, 2026


 
4-19-26 You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the earth.

Psalm 104:30


Hello, all!

My Iris flowers are finally blooming. Every Spring I wait with anticipation for when these pretty flowers will come up and show their beautiful blooms. This Iris patch in our front yard area was here before we moved in, and I was so excited to see them when they first showed up.

The verse I paired with my photograph is from the book of Psalms. This Psalm is long and full of praise to God. It tells of the Lord’s creation and sovereignty. This particular verse reminds me that as the Iris flowers renew each year according to God’s plan, we are renewed day by day by His mercy. Most mornings, when I wake up, I lift my hands in praise as I say, “Good morning, God”. I am so glad God is in control of the universe and as I gaze at the flowers that bloom every Spring, I can be assured that God sees all and, in His will and time, all be well according to His design.

May your week be filled with glimpses of Spring flowers and gratefulness for the Lord’s creation and design for life.

Prayer for today:

Father in heaven, thank you for the reminders of renewal and that Your breath of life sustains us each day as we look to You and know it is well with our souls. In the name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Gaby

©gabyethington

No comments:

Post a Comment