Glory in His holy name; Let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Psalm 105:3
Hello, all!
And happy Sunday! I have not seen many butterflies this year, so when I saw this big yellow swallowtail in my garden this past week, I was happy and grateful for the beauty of God’s creation – even in the heat of the summer. These types of butterflies are beautiful, and this one was content to enjoy the periwinkle flowers.
I like this verse in the Psalms because it talks of seeking the Lord and the joy that comes with that. This Psalm is a long one and within it the psalmist reviews the history of God’s protection and reiterates that the Lord’s faithfulness is eternal - His plans have purpose and goodness.
I sometimes wonder what is going on in this world now, but again as read my bible I am reminded that nothing is a surprise to God, the Lord has had this world in His focus, and every minute detail does not escape His sight. Faith and trust are essential to joy, and I, myself, am working on that!
May your week be filled with the awesomeness of God’s creation and confirm your trust in Him.
Prayer for today:
Heavenly father, we are struck sometimes with questioning the state of our society and ask You to strengthen our hearts with trusting You and seeking Your peace as we read our bibles that hold Your precious truths and promises. The U.S.A. needs revival and we pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
Gaby

No comments:
Post a Comment